Sunday, April 10, 2011

Why this blog? What is it about?

I'm often asked where I am from, what is it like in the part of France where I grew up, how come I'm Turkish but speak French/lived in France, where was I born, where does my family live, etc...

So, here is a blog where I'm going to try to show you a few things I know and like (and maybe some things I don't like too).

I don't know yet how I'm going to present it exactly, but I know that I will need pictures from the internet and people I know, because I only have a a few pictures from when I lived there, I don't have anything left...

I also don't want to get into great historical or geographical details, as it would take too much work and time for everyone.

So, first, let me tell you a bit about me and then show you a few maps so you can situate where everything takes place...

No comments:

Post a Comment